MY PROFESSIONAL R E S U M E
♦ Master of Science in Information System ♦ Bachelor of Professional Studies in Information System
Pace University, New York, NY DeVry Institute of Technology, Long Island City, NY
May 2008, GPA 3.39/4.0 October 2005, GPA 3.28/4.0, Dean’s List
♦ A+ and Network+ ♦ System Analysis & Design & Networking
♦ Software Testing (QTP, Selenium, QC, LR) ♦ Oracle Database Administration 9i
♦ Microsoft Office 2010 Pro & QuickBooks Pro ♦ Computer Architecture and Design (A+)
Programmer Analyst September 2007 – December 2007
Pace University, New York
Refinement of a Mouse Movement Biometric System to Verify the Identity of Students Taking Multiple-Choice Online Tests. I worked on this project as Java programmer where we refine the program to authenticate the identity of the user with reasonable accuracy by analyzing mouse trajectories and mouse clicks.
▪ Redesigned, code modification & addition, testing of data capture module of MMBC
▪ Programmed using Java Netbeans in a team environment.
Programmer Analyst July 2005 – October 2005
DeVry Institute of Technology, New York
Software designed and developed for Metropolitan Swimming League, New York to create an efficient and accurate system that will calculate and sort team lineups and entry cards for the championship event. The system has been designed in Microsoft Visual Basic .net environment with Microsoft Access database running under Windows XP.
▪ Analyzed and developed their manual system into Metro Main 2005 software.
▪ Worked as a team member with role of key programmer using Visual Basic .net
Freelancer, IT SERVICES July 2008 – present
- Produced detailed specifications and writing the program code
- Performed testing the application/software using QTP and Selenium
- Prepared training manuals for users and other documentation.
- Managed procedures and documentation for the system administration.
Crew Leader, U.S. Census Bureau, Department of Commerce April 2010 – July 2010
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of enumerators who engaged in interviewing American resident.
- Task of fingerprints of each of enumerator
- Train the enumerators to do their jobs.
- Daily meeting with enumerators to review work, collect timecards and discuss progress.
- Watches enumerators as they complete a portion of their assigned tasks.
Project Coordinator, Transcorp Construction Corp, New York December 2000 – May 2001
- Assisted Project Manager prepare estimates, the budgets and the construction timetable for the client and develops the construction strategy
- Collaborated with the Project Manager in selecting subcontractors and workers to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Assisted the Project Manager in coordinating and collaborating with the architects, engineers and specialists.
- Researched and compiled information about licenses and permits required for the project.
Available upon request